Domestic Bliss and having too many Bikes

FSR-Si":2lt52a90 said:
Turn the shed into a play room see how they like it!!! :LOL:

Seconded.

Children shouldn't play in conservatories - far too much glass around and they get too hot in the Summer. Won't somebody think of their safety? Think of the bikes as a protective barrier to stop over-excited shenanigans.

Build a tree house instead. Kids out of the house, and at the other end of the garden our of earshot!

Good idea's very interesting.....

My daughter must have the same gene as me, just been sat watching her spin the crankset on one of my bikes for about 20 minutes. Then she tried to eat it :shock:

Big old oak tree out the back, seriously contemplating a future treehouse though. Seems like a good idea for a bit of peace and quiet in the future. Missus will probably read me the Health and Safety Riot Act over that idea though.

Think bikes a gonner 2 bids, and 22 people watching and only been on for 12 hours

Attachments

• CIMG1671.JPG
    CIMG1671.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 1,055
Just be careful, do as the maud says, keep her sweet, you don't want to go out and come back and find she has sold one to get something she wants for the house. I heard of someone when I had a Series One Landrover, his pride and joy, his escape from the maud, he went out to come back and find the maud had sold his Series One and bought a new fridge freezer.

Lesson No.1, don't annoy the missus, she holds the power.

My ex either sold or gave away by beloved '92 Traverse Elite, thirteen years I had it, and it was kept in excellent condition, used daily, albight as a commuter, but it was being used and maintained and it was fit for the trails any time it was needed.

to sell someones elses landy she would have had to forge the guys signature . divorce right there

i think we are highlighting how we are kept under the thumb of these iron fisted oppressors , we need someone to make a stand for male rights

Mind you if I wasn't so oppressed every room in my house might end up like Wu-Tangled's :shock:

So it might be true that we never grow-up and that our mothers are replaced by our wives . Then daughters arrive and suddenly you're outnumbered and running for cover :LOL:

Back