Does anyone really think this is a Vitus Carbone?

I don't think it ever had top tube guides judging by the pictures. I think the drilled guides are for real. If its carbon then I'm interested but how come it is silver? looks like it's been taken down while he investigates.

its still up when i look from here , the chainstays don't appear to have "flats" on them like elev12K s though ?

Well I bought it after all that ! £73 plus postage from France but it hasn't arrived yet. Next thing is what exactly have I got? I think it must be a FCK9 or extremely similar, but there is virtually zero info anywhere about these apart from elev12k's post and picture of a black one with a red saddle, but still no definite details ....yours in hope Darren

Should have said the silver bit near the head tube is carbon but looks silver reflected in the flash! I asked the seller

I have a Peugeot badged one (over in the classifieds) thats also the same. Just checked it over,
it seems to have a plastic cable guide bonded in as well, looks like yours might be missing it
main.php

Good point, I don't know, it's either 25.0 ( fingers crossed) or could be 23.0, even google isn't helping with that! Do you know

the one i have is 24.3mm and has a flat on the rear for the grubscrew
i believe the earlier models may be different

Thanks , I'm not building this right away as I've got a 979 to build, but ill measure with calipers and source one, might not be cheap.....

Back