Does anyone have a Vauxhall VXR8?

B77":idz40v7d said:
What is the point unless you do track days ? The UK isn't the best place to live in if you want a car that has any kind of performance whatsoever. Seems a lot of people on this site don't seem to care about polution or the environmental merits of cycling, just seems to be a lot of cock waving about biggest and best or shiniest Klein.
Apologoes if this seems negative but why have a car you can't use to it's full potential ?

It is basically greed. We only live once so we want to have the best time possilbe and screw the reast of the world.

I bet most modern cars will earily exceed any speed limit - the maximum here is 70 mph.

You can say why have more than 1 pair of shoes when you can only wear one at any time? Why eat in a restuarant when you can survice on Tesco value bread. etc .....

anyway, back to the OP - don't let the naysayers put you off. Go for it and polute away, but post photos!! Your Co2 contribution is nothing compared to the whole of China and India.

Plus when your out on your bike and someone shouts "You should pay road tax mate" you can shout back "I pay five undred quid you ****" :LOL:

I'd go back to an 80's V8 Merc. Supercharging was an option back then too.

mercedes-benz-600-sec-03.jpg

Can't cay the VXR8 does it for me - real white trash car looks. Did the Power Rangers design it? :facepalm:

:D I have one similar..
Got an '07 Holden SS which looks the same with the 6.0l v8 not quite the HSV version which looks closer to the vxr8

Fast as hell, my first v8 and impressed with the fuel economy. Fits 2 baby seats with ease and couple of bikes on the back.
Old cars I have had: Subaru wrx sti, 350z 02, mazda3 sp23, Suzuki swift gti, Honda prelude vetc etc

Go get one !!!! Make sure it's the leather one

My old boss had one, middle aged too and i think rather spurned on by his son after watching the fast and furious thought it would be good to have some old block muscle to do some "drifting"?

He ran it for a while, drifted through sets of tyres real quick and it drunk more than george best in his heyday, it lasted 6 months before he outed it

u done it yet ?

love them want one run a small 2,0 turbo astra coupe but one day maybe ill upgrade

and i only get 19 mpg

Back