DMR Trailstar Frame

MikeyS

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
This frame has been lots of fun but it really is too small for me especially now I need to put a baby seat on the back! So it's time to admit it's not right and send it on to another home.

It's a vertical dropout DMR Trailstar with disc tab and APS V-brake mounts so can adjust for 24" or 26" wheels. It will come with original seat clamp and a single bolt seatpost. Nearly new red FSA headset cups can be left in and matching red top cap included but I've moved the bearings onto another bike.

I've had the frame for just under a year having bought it from a chap on here and as far as I know he was the second owner. It rides great but as you can see from the photos the finish is in well used condition - let me know if you want any other photos.

Looking for £45 collected from Bath or £15 extra for postage. Paypal payment preferred if posting.

I also have a nearly new set of single speed, rim brake wheels running on New old stock DMR hubs with Sun Ringle Rhyno Lite rims and fancy spoke pattern which I built to match the frame - so if anyone is interested I may also sell these.

Cheers,

Mikey

16395972468_dd6fd5a22f_z_d.jpg

16582139841_e8f5d117ab_z_d.jpg

15963424143_8c1c6fa43e_z_d.jpg

16582139841_e8f5d117ab_z_d.jpg

Re: Re:

kermitgreenkona88":165ad9p1 said:
Try dropping 'Chris D' a line he has just had one of these stolen and might be up for a replacement ;)

Thank you Kermit. Much appreciated though I do have my eye on something a bit less 'desirable'.

Back