Dialled Prince Albert

jujupunk

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
selling this dialled prince albert that I bought from dave_h off here in November, other than some pedals no changes to the bike have been made. Since the purchased it. Below is the same copy that dave_h used.

----—-—---------—----–-----------

I'm selling my Dialled Bikes Prince Albert bike with Rock Shox Reba Race forks and Shimano XT/SLX gears.

The frame is in good, used condition. It has the usual scuffs and the like that you'd expect from a used mountain bike but it's all pretty minor and doesn't affect the frame's ability to cover many more miles. The seat tube measures up 15" C to C and 17.5" C to T. The actual top tube length (C to C) is 22", effective being around 22.5"

The forks have a small amount of surface wear on the stanchions but they still work fine and hold air as they should.

The cassette, chain and tyres are virtually new, having had less than 100 miles use.

All other parts are in good condition but bear the usual minor scuffs and marks as you would expect from a bike that been ridden off road. However, everything works as it should.

The highlights of the bike are
- Prince Albert frame made from Reynolds 520 steel
- Rock Shox Reba Race air suspended forks
- Shimano XT/SLX 2 x 9 gearset with a SRAM double chainset
- Tektro HDC hydrauilic disc brakes with 180/160mm rotors
- Easton EA70 bars and a carbon seatpost
- Ritchey OCR 26" wheels with Geax Barro Race tyres
- shimano m520 pedals

£300 collected from Aylesbury, bucks. Happy to deliver locally or post for the cost of a courier

p6pb15321911.jpg

Back