Dialled Bikes Prince Albert Full Bike - SOLD

Dave_H

Senior Retro Guru
I'm selling my Dialled Bikes Prince Albert bike with Rock Shox Reba Race forks and Shimano XT/SLX gears.

The frame is in good, used condition. It has the usual scuffs and the like that you'd expect from a used mountain bike but it's all pretty minor and doesn't affect the frame's ability to cover many more miles. The seat tube measures up 15" C to C and 17.5" C to T. The actual top tube length (C to C) is 22", effective being around 22.5"

The forks have a small amount of surface wear on the stanchions but they still work fine and hold air as they should.

The cassette, chain and tyres are virtually new, having had less than 100 miles use.

All other parts are in good condition but bear the usual minor scuffs and marks as you would expect from a bike that been ridden off road. However, everything works as it should.

The highlights of the bike are
- Prince Albert frame made from Reynolds 520 steel
- Rock Shox Reba Race air suspended forks
- Shimano XT/SLX 2 x 9 gearset with a SRAM double chainset
- Tektro HDC hydrauilic disc brakes with 180/160mm rotors
- Easton EA70 bars and a carbon seatpost
- Ritchey OCR 26" wheels with Geax Barro Race tyres

The only thing it needs is a pair of pedals, but I can throw in some cheap plastic pedals if required.

SOLD

£300 collected from Hayfield, Derbyshire. Happy to post for the cost of a courier

p6pb15321911.jpg

Re:

Awesome bike/build; I wish I could afford it. If you find yourself splitting the build, I'd be really keen on the frame (and fork, perhaps) - longshot, I know, but ya'gotta try, eh?

Latest posts

Back