Diacomp Aheadset 1 1/8

Re:

I've not forgotten about the stem cap. :oops:

We've had a bit of a hectic week at work. One director quit & another was in a car accident the following day :shock:

I've had a lot on my plate while at work & haven't had a chance to get to the post. They've also stared to get funny about us posting personal stuff at work (even though we pay the postage?) It's starting to calm down again now though so I'll do my best to get it to you as soon as I can.

I have bags of headset bits, pretty sure I have either all or almost all of the parts for one of these, saw the cups yesterday. Let me know if you want them, fiver and they're yours.

Re: Re:

Don't sweat it mate..all good :cool:
cherrybomb":35fgfebp said:
I've not forgotten about the stem cap. :oops:

We've had a bit of a hectic week at work. One director quit & another was in a car accident the following day :shock:

I've had a lot on my plate while at work & haven't had a chance to get to the post. They've also stared to get funny about us posting personal stuff at work (even though we pay the postage?) It's starting to calm down again now though so I'll do my best to get it to you as soon as I can.

Needs to be in excellent knick and complete pls..if it ticks those boxes then I am definitely interested :LOL:

development_cycle":3svvqw59 said:
I have bags of headset bits, pretty sure I have either all or almost all of the parts for one of these, saw the cups yesterday. Let me know if you want them, fiver and they're yours.

Back