Sorted Dia-compe ss5 or ss6 levers..

It's missing 2 of the half moon (dunno how to call that) rings, the other ones were assembled.
Pads need replacing, they are done.
Faded and not very pretty, but working.

raceline1.jpg

raceline3.jpg

It's missing 2 of the half moon (dunno how to call that) rings, the other ones were assembled.
Pads need replacing, they are done.
Faded and not very pretty, but working.

View attachment 704898

View attachment 704899
They look nice👍 They’re called boosters, they stop the brake posts from flexing as these are very powerful.

I’m not in the market for any of these but out of interest how much would you like for them posted?

Oh, and does it come with fixing bolts, as they’re quite expensive.(because they’re quick release)
They are in the pictures, price.. iono.
Seen these go from anywhere between 50 - 120 euro's depending wear and (carbon) boosters or lack thereof.
These would be the low end I reckon.

All sorted now, thanks to everyone who chipped in with offers and suggestions. I had some xct levers with oxidised paint so I polished the bodies up and re-assembled. The finish works well on my polished frame. All because I wanted these Manitous on my bike, but worth the hassle in my opinion.
Cheers everyone.
CCF0EA10-EFC7-400A-A3B6-B2D3975745B1.jpeg E6F6D46C-A3B4-4E60-AB24-791B5B761943.jpeg 65466F8B-6CF0-49B2-B1F9-450A974AE6C9.jpeg 4511D3DB-ACDA-4D1D-B68B-742AB3CF3DEA.jpeg

;)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back