Devon ride - Dartmoor - Sunday 3rd March.

Looks great and almost summer like :cool:

DR says my back could be a muscular problem that is giving me sciatica in my left leg, I am rattling with pills now :roll: The worst bit was getting into the car so painful and there is no way I could drive at the mo, 2 weeks off work he recons..... , I have never had a back problem before...

So I very much doubt I will be there :(

So, route is sorted, though I may add on a couple of extras to the loop if the weather stays dry.
It will be about 13-14miles.
As it's quite a long way for most people we'll make the start a bit later than normal - so meet in the central carpark (behind the High Moorland visitors centre) in Princetown at 10.30am for an 11am start to the ride.

I'd suggest something with a bit of bounce up front. The IF was fun and nimble, but it bl**dy hurt on the rocky downs!

maybe the Pantera then for a change, not that the Indys on it do very much but it's got a nice fat front tyre.

ok, anyone want to see the R or the WCF, I'll take the one you decide ;)

Also, Tom, please can you confirm meeting place, and postcode for twatnav?

cheers

Meeting in the main car park behind the visitor's centre.
Depends which way you're coming in from, but follow the blue 'P' signs, think the road it's on is called Station Cottages.
Not sure of a postcode, but Google 'Princetown High Moorland Visitors Centre'.

As mentioned before, we'll have a meeting time of 10.30am with a setting off time of 11am.
Ride time should be no more than 2.5hrs (only 13 miles, but some steep hills!)
The Plume of Feathers pub does a carvery until 4pm, if any one fancies that afterwards :D
Tom.

Back