Dekerf found...Breezer to go

Harryburgundy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Well, I have finally found the frame/bike that I would trade my Breezer in for.
Not quite what I wanted...but nice nonetheless. Looks like a 1995...can't tell whether thats red or tangerine.

S3700092.jpg

S3700089.jpg

Anyway, I can't afford both. and don't want to just bung the Breezer on Ebay...rather it went to someone here.
1991 Lightning Pro.
Frame has no dings just a few scratches...some to the rhs seat stay...but quite a big one on the top tube where the bars have swung around and the levers have caught.
Full Suntour XC Pro MD except the levers and calipers with are slightly later XC Pro.
Was described to me as having an ovalised head tube...but Gil M (owner before last) has said this is not the case.
From memory the frame measures 19"...but I would have to double check.
Bought the bike here for £400 + collection + brakes + BB
We all know its worth more than that, but I don't want to take the micky.
I don't know if this is against forum rules...but I will need some nice wheels/crank/bling V's (yes, I'm not running it with canti) maybe rigid fork etc for the Dekerf (no Shimano please.).........so maybe you have something in the cave that doesn't 'owe' you too much we can trade + £500 posted for the complete Breezer?
I'll give it until Thursday before I bung it on Ebay
Cheers
Carl
Pictures here..the one by the brick building are before the Suntour brakes were fitted)
http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i166/ ... Lightning/
Carl

wow, that's a proper dekerf, non of their modern tat, fillet braze rear with open seat stays rather than the nasty capped ones-you did well there! Sorry, can't help with the sale, just had to express my jealousy!

I'm gutted :(

Having just missed out on it last time, it would kinda stick in my throat to pay extra a month down the line.

Chris.

pete_mcc":ozve6b7h said:
wow, that's a proper dekerf, non of their modern tat, fillet braze rear with open seat stays rather than the nasty capped ones-you did well there! Sorry, can't help with the sale, just had to express my jealousy!
Ahem you leave my "modern"tat out of it thank you as I'm quite happy with filled in seat stays ! ;)

Back