De Rosa Professional Columbus SPX
Red and chrome.
Campagnolo Record 8spd throughout.
FIR ceramic tub rims, Tufo tubs.
Cinelli XA stem, Deda bars
Selle Italia saddle.

Please contact for
more details, pictures and price

To be fair, I've been on here years and still don't know how to put up photos. I'm a self confessed techno dummy.
All the faff of using a photo hosting site and linking and getting the correct file size etc.
I just know I'd bugger it up and then get frustrated. I have a knack for making software fail on me

Can't you just put photos up, why do people have to contact you?? You're the one selling and photos are a huge part of the description. No price, no full measurements or condition.

Complete time waster.
And welcome to Retro bike !
Why are you so offended? your wasting your own time replying . I cant seem to upload any pictures on here, and I`m not very technically gifted and haven`t got a lot of time. Its a 57 in fantastic condition and I`d like £1500

And welcome to Retro bike !
Why are you so offended? your wasting your own time replying . I cant seem to upload any pictures on here, and I`m not very technically gifted and haven`t got a lot of time. Its a 57 in fantastic condition and I`d like £1500

If you want to sell something for £1500, the least you can do is put simple things in the listing. It'll actually save you loads of time because otherwise you get loads of enquiries that turn out to be completely useless.

What if I'm interested but the dimensions are no good? Waste of time. Oh, I'm interested but after messaging it turns out youre based in Dubai, waste of time. Don't like the colour, waste of time. I actually have to message you just to see the condition for something you want to sell for £1500??

Apparently haven't got time but you'll be spending wayyy longer reply to all these questions because you give so little detail. Confused as you also uploaded previous images of a Merckx last year??

Well glad it's managed to get you to sort everything out anyway and yes I've come on strong because adverts like this seem to pop up all the time now and I appreciate that listing and taking good photos can be a bit of a ball ache.

Good luck with the sale.

Last edited:
Back