DBR Axis TT 95´resurrection

Re:

Very nice job! love the green.

BTW I think your frame is a 1995 model since it's got "Snake Stays" and the brake cable routing is on the non-drive side. The 1993 model has straight stays and all three cables run on the drive side

Brainman

frantik":3j6zeolx said:
Very nice job! love the green.

BTW I think your frame is a 1995 model since it's got "Snake Stays" and the brake cable routing is on the non-drive side. The 1993 model has straight stays and all three cables run on the drive side

If you 100% sure about, that would help.
I was myself not sure and I cant find out it for 100%. The previous owner, it also did not know.
For me it doesn't matter but it is nice to know it.

Thanks

I am 99% sure.. the way I remember to identify them is that 93 has cable routing on the drive side and straight stays. 95 has snake stays and brake cable routing on the nondrive side. I forget how 94s are set up, but they have either nondrive side cable routing OR snake stays, not both.

Here is a pic of the 93 catalog, you can see the cable routing is different. I think the 95 frame is better.. the cable routing on the driveside for the rear brake makes for a tight bend in the cables that doesn't look as clean.

file.php

Brainman

frantik":2eqkv4zd said:
I am 99% sure.. the way I remember to identify them is that 93 has cable routing on the drive side and straight stays. 95 has snake stays and brake cable routing on the nondrive side. I forget how 94s are set up, but they have either nondrive side cable routing OR snake stays, not both.

Here is a pic of the 93 catalog, you can see the cable routing is different. I think the 95 frame is better.. the cable routing on the driveside for the rear brake makes for a tight bend in the cables that doesn't look as clean.

file.php

Thanks a lot. :)
So I have a 95´with 93´Decals :mrgreen: (95´Decals looks like :facepalm: )

Brainman

Some new parts have found their way to me

Stem
Paul derailleur, front and rear
Real Lever
Grafton SC II green
Panaracer

Attachments

• DBR Axis TT LVE small.jpg
    DBR Axis TT LVE small.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 315
  • Umwerfer small.jpg