Dayton Cycles Of London for sale

Arobertshaw1993

Retro Newbie
NOW SOLD (Not sure how to delete add)

For sale is my dayton cycles of London superlight made around the 40's - 50's. Its a steel frame but is extremely thin tubing that has been joined by braising together with no lugs. A very unique bike to say the least. Frame is 22 inches
It's been stripes and powder coated with the exception of the head badge and forks.
The bottom bracket took me a good few months to track down as it is self contained and screws together and slots directly into the frame (the frame is untreaded)
It's a 5 speed with 27 by 1 1/4 inch wheels and schwalbe white wall tyres (new tyres and wheels in very good condition and re-greased)
The brakes are wienmann centre pulls with with wienmann gold plated leavers in good condition.
The bar tape is slightly used but still good condition.
The rear duralier is a suntour. It was originally a simplex which I still have but it wasn't particularly efficient and changes a lot better now.
It's go a Brooks black leather saddle in good used condition on too.
ALL round its in stunning condition so I'm asking 150 ono
I can't upload and photos as the files are too big so if you let me know an email I can send some over

Arobertshaw1993":30x20101 said:
For sale is my dayton cycles of London superlight made around the 40's - 50's. Its a steel frame but is extremely thin tubing that has been joined by braising together with no lugs. A very unique bike to say the least. Frame is 22 inches
It's been stripes and powder coated with the exception of the head badge and forks.
The bottom bracket took me a good few months to track down as it is self contained and screws together and slots directly into the frame (the frame is untreaded)
It's a 5 speed with 27 by 1 1/4 inch wheels and schwalbe white wall tyres (new tyres and wheels in very good condition and re-greased)
The brakes are wienmann centre pulls with with wienmann gold plated leavers in good condition.
The bar tape is slightly used but still good condition.
The rear duralier is a suntour. It was originally a simplex which I still have but it wasn't particularly efficient and changes a lot better now.
It's go a Brooks black leather saddle in good used condition on too.
ALL round its in stunning condition so I'm asking 150 ono
I can't upload and photos as the files are too big so if you let me know an email I can send some over

Where are you located?

Back