Wanted Dark blue "Benotto style" Shiny bar tape wanted

SuperSid

Old School Hero
I'm trying to colour match the bar tape to the graphics of my current bike build project and have ended up with too many rolls bar tape that I won't need.

I did find the perfect colour after buying a single roll of tape cheap from Ebay, it turned out to be spot on but unfortunately I can't find any 2 roll NOS packs of it for sale anywhere (for a reasonable price)

I took a photo to compare all the Benotto and Benotto style tapes in my collection. The colours on screen aren't very accurate, but they are in the order of lightest on the left to darkest blue on the right.

The one I want is the 25 mm wide "Benotto style" on the right, please contact me if you have some lying about.

I might end up selling some of the bar tape rolls to recuperate some expenditure, please let me know if you're interested.

Attachments

• Benotto cellotape.jpg
    Benotto cellotape.jpg
    287.8 KB · Views: 9
  • s-l1600-blue.jpg
    s-l1600-blue.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 10
Thanks but yes, that's where I bought the genuine Benotto Cello tap.
The blue on the French tricolore tape is close to the shade I seek.

Thank you, I already have Ciclolinea tape (see photo in OP) but that is a nice website, never seen it before.
I found this, it looks like Benotto still sells that kind of tape with chrome bar ends
I've seen some on Ebay, but I wish I could be sure that it's the colour I see, ordering from the US is pricey.

I just bought this!
Looks like the right stuff. There's a slight violet hue with a vibrant blue highlight.
I'm hoping that I haven't been misled by computer screen colours again.

1661274899811.png

Back