For Sale AMAZING Vintage Handlebar Tape: 520cm - Diamond Texture - Black (Two+ Bars Worth Per Package!)

Bike_Recyclery

Dirt Disciple
***Click Here to purchase & see more pics***

This is my new favorite bar tape for vintage road bikes! This is the vintage tape you want when performance/feel/durability is more important than sticking to the name brand. It is super thin like Benotto Professional cello tape, but with a more grippy material and the perfect slight amount of stretch + high strength to make wrapping a breeze. Being so thin, its edges lay down perfectly flush for a clean look. Its width is closer to modern bar tape giving it a different/more substantial look than Benotto's super narrow profile. It is completely opaque whereas Benotto always seems a touch translucent once on a bar. At 5 meters long per package, this is enough for two handlebars with some left over unless your bars are uber long. Maybe even 3 super narrow 38cm bars!

The material is some sort of rubber/vinyl blend. It feels vastly softer & more luxurious than your average vinyl bar tape like Hunt Wilde that feels plasticky. I almost hesitate to assign the word vinyl to this superbe tape! At first pull it feels like it has no stretch, but giving it a slightly harder pull stretches it just enough to wrap bars tightly. I tried breaking this stuff for the hell of it, and it took all my strength lol.

The package is labeled BRC, which I think is a house brand of some sort and the tape is made by a different company. It comes with lovely Bike Pals rubber bar end plugs.

Condition

New in package

Details

• Enough to wrap two or more bars
  • Length: 5 meters / 520cm / 16.5 feet
  • Color: Black
I have lots of this stuff. Grab some and try it out! Its only $10 / package that wraps two-three handlebars.

I have lots of this stuff. Grab some and try it out! Its only $10 / package that wraps two-three handlebars.

Attachments

• portland_vintage_bike_shop_race_face_turbine_nuovo_record_gruppo_silca_frame_pumps_zefal_milre...jpg
    portland_vintage_bike_shop_race_face_turbine_nuovo_record_gruppo_silca_frame_pumps_zefal_milre...jpg
    269.4 KB · Views: 5
  • portland_vintage_bike_shop_race_face_turbine_nuovo_record_gruppo_silca_frame_pumps_zefal_milre...jpg
    portland_vintage_bike_shop_race_face_turbine_nuovo_record_gruppo_silca_frame_pumps_zefal_milre...jpg
    321.8 KB · Views: 4
    226.8 KB · Views: 6
    177.9 KB · Views: 3
    203.1 KB · Views: 5
    273.4 KB · Views: 4
    188.8 KB · Views: 4
Back