Dalby ride - Sunday 23rd May

For those of your brave enough, there is a bit of North Shore there. We rode it for a pic at the WMTB shoot (thats me behind Mark 'Raleigh' Sinnett, top right). I hated it! :LOL:

2009_0911wmtb0012.jpg

Very busy Dave but its all one way so you arent constantly stopping to let other riders past.

mikef350":3qovdq9n said:
is there any rules on saftey e.g do we have to wear helmets?
It is recommended by the FC, but entirely your own choice, very easy to have an off on an unfamiliar trail with some fun techy bits on it ;)

It can get quite busy, sometimes the car park looks full & you hardly see any other riders on the trails

I agree that starting at Dixons hollow is better than at the VC, you get straight into the fun sections from the off :cool:

wear a helmet,youd be daft not to,also everyone looks at you as if your stupid if you dont,oh how times have changed lol

A few pics from Dalby

Easy air from a little kicker

Roots a plenty (part of the black route)

great views (red route)

Also plenty of Dalby footage here: (blatant self promotion ;) ) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fyrSYguXVs

The wall ride in the intro is not at Dalby, that's at a secret location ;)

Plenty of fun stuff, little drops, jumps, berms, singletrack....

longun":xqzbcqr7 said:
wear a helmet,youd be daft not to,also everyone looks at you as if your stupid if you dont,oh how times have changed lol

carnt afford one mate :oops: looks like ill be looked at stupid then :D

ive a spare you can use :D seriously,id never ride dalby without,the rocks at speed aint soft,ginner and mark across the road found that out a few years ago lol

Back