DA-EVO

just realized it was Dylan who passed at the air crash, I am very sad to hear of this tragic news, I only met him a few times and had quite a few dealings with him on the forum, he was a lovely guy who had a real passion for cycling. my condolences go to his family.

Re:

Unbelievably sad. Never met him but liked his dry wit posts. Life is too short. RIP

Re:

Some lovely tributes, I didn't know him but Dylan will clearly be greatly missed. RIP Dylan with sincere condolences to family and friends.

Oh my, I just caught up on this news. I arrived on the South Downs just as the plume from the crash went up, was an eerie afternoon as the Vulcan passed overhead a bit later on.
So sad that so many innocent members of public died that day - but to read of Dylan's death really brings it home. So so sad. Hope you're looking over us on our cycling adventures Dylan, will spare many thoughts for you.

Just caught up with this as dont venture on the front retrobike page much. Really sad. Thoughts with his family.

Re:

unbelievable! What a terrible tragedy. Our thoughts to his family and friends and the entire retrobike community. :cry:

Re:

Well I know this comes late but ive only just seen this thread. My condolences go out to the families. I met Dylan a couple of times, he bought my blue Mountain Goat WTR off me. Just looking through my inbox and found this quote in one of his messages to me " (STILL not ridden it yet!). I had the small matter of admitting to its existence yesterday :D" Hope this went well and you got to ride it pal. Very sad news, RIP.

Back