D

Re: Gt Lobo

Mindmap3":9zgvqyt5 said:
Looking good buddy.

Is that first pic Bolehills?

Good spot that man!!! Yep that's bolehills. The second one is the cliff that over looks bolehills. It honestly doesn't do it justice how steep it is. It's the one Will Longdon jumps down on his Santa Cruz Heckler on Chainspotting.

ChrisBrown81":203pksa2 said:
Mindmap3":203pksa2 said:
Looking good buddy.

Good spot that man!!! Yep that's bolehills. The second one is the cliff that over looks bolehills. It honestly doesn't do it justice how steep it is. It's the one Will Longdon jumps down on his Santa Cruz Heckler on Chainspotting.

Good stuff. It's a long time since I've been up there, but used to spend a lot of summer evenings up there after work. Is that a new line that's been built or is the old back straight just over grown?

I could never get the second and third jump on the last straight. Happy enough on the first big double but no do happy after that.

How did the bike ride?

Mindmap3":35tuo2o3 said:
ChrisBrown81":35tuo2o3 said:
Mindmap3":35tuo2o3 said:
Looking good buddy.

Good stuff. It's a long time since I've been up there, but used to spend a lot of summer evenings up there after work. Is that a new line that's been built or is the old back straight just over grown?

I could never get the second and third jump on the last straight. Happy enough on the first big double but no do happy after that.

How did the bike ride?

jdm86gtz":1d9qhpbp said:
I have a pair of NIB 180mm M952 arms with no spider if you are interested

Will they fit on the M950 BB? If so yeah I'm very interested.....although I've no chance of buying them this side of Christmas...her indoors would kill me haha.

Great stuff. Well keep them on ice for me until the new year and I'll have them then. They will proper help finish the look of the bike :)

So hows the best bike on here coming along mate ?

Sorry for the lack of contact, I'm skyping my old man tonight so will ask about the tyres.

heavyp":3d9kln29 said:
So hows the best bike on here coming along mate ?

Sorry for the lack of contact, I'm skyping my old man tonight so will ask about the tyres.

It's doing well mate....been on a couple rides with it and it's performing like a dream. TBH I've been focusing most of my time on my own ATX haha.... Nothing like yours just the ATX 990! Loving it though :-D

Back