D-Day celebrations vs. Euro election turnout

E_R, I relate to your viewpoint. The thing is people Do vote. -In a mixed/capitalistic economy they vote every time they consume.. And like it or not, that has become (or always was) the peoples main priority I believe. The idealistic notion of democracy, is in practice and impact, pretty much indistiguishable from free-market values and standards.
We need to stop blaming government and take responsibility..
-Care more about ethical trading practices/sustainable manufacturing processes etc..

I vote for ferrus!

well said young man.

Al. :D

I'm from Yorkshire and live in Manchester :oops: but didn't vote BNP.

I think what this years results shows is that, people are lost with politics and think they are all bent so didn't vote. And also that they are sick of the big dinosuars who have had their chance and not delivered results they are happy about, so the small parties are getting an airing. if the big uns want the voters back then they need realistic real world policies that gets teh country in shape, and not pee us off with major duff moves and red tape/good people penalising laws periodically.

I spent a bit of time coming up with an educated vote by researching, it wasn't that taxing really, doesn't seem to have done a lot of good but i'll be there next time.

(All IMO of course)

compulsory voting is not the answer, we have enough rules and regulations goverening our lifes from the so called goverment. IMHO they are already controling 60% of our lives and they are the only ones who do not obey there so called laws. I think they forget that we the people put them in this position of power, and they should answer to us.
If you did not vote then you have no right to complain about who gets in or have a view.

I voted for a change and a party who i think talk sence.

Final part of the rant thersa jowle and that blears women should be charged with fraud and desception they don't think they have to answer the people there wrong they do

ok thinks thats it breathing breathing phew

sorry about that

retrobike revaloution front (only member!!)

Latest posts

Back