Cycling Inspired Prints

Following on from my Velo T-Shirts thread I also have a surplus of prints from a project I had that didn't take off as much as I expected. Rather than these getting cut up for scrap card or staying in a box never to be seen again thought I'd offer them here if there's any interest.

All designed by myself on good quality board, look fantastic framed and look great in pain caves, garages or pride and place in the hallway etc.

Feedback on the prints in general would be appreciated too or if anyone knows of local cafes / bike shops that would be of interest let me know. Not given up on the project but it's definitely going to be a slow burner and need to put some leg work in to it.

All are unframed but are A3 in size other than the Velo print which is 30x30cm but should be easy to find a suitable frame.

£10 each posted, if anyone has any interest in more than one then I can discount them for multiples too.

Edit: Forgot to mention that I have 3 of most prints but upto 8 in some of them. Will do an update later on this evening.

Cranks-Watt-Sauce.jpg

Cranks-Relish.jpg

Cranks-Mustard.jpg

Detail-Colour-Background.jpg

Cippollini-Pink.jpg

Cancellera-Red.jpg

Cippollini-Black.jpg

Lemond-Yellow.jpg

Merckx.jpg

Jens-Voigt.jpg

Einstein.jpg

Lemond-Black.jpg

Gravel-King.jpg

Velo.jpg

Chruchill.jpg

Detail-Black-Background.jpg

The quotes work well, less sure about some of the other designs. The obvious route for me would be to go print on demand (on mugs, t-shirts etc) via Lulu, amazon etc as it might be that some designs would do well on mugs, others on t-shirts etc That way you aren't having to manage manufacture, postage etc or hold stock. You could also list the same on eBay and simply get them made when you get an order.

With these kinds of things, you often need to experiment a lot with promotion, design, format etc variations until you hit on a winning combination. Don't be discouraged, just keep plugging away. It's often more of a marathon than a sprint.

greencat":ycfulnng said:
The quotes work well, less sure about some of the other designs. The obvious route for me would be to go print on demand (on mugs, t-shirts etc) via Lulu, amazon etc as it might be that some designs would do well on mugs, others on t-shirts etc That way you aren't having to manage manufacture, postage etc or hold stock. You could also list the same on eBay and simply get them made when you get an order.

With these kinds of things, you often need to experiment a lot with promotion, design, format etc variations until you hit on a winning combination. Don't be discouraged, just keep plugging away. It's often more of a marathon than a sprint.

I do have a website and all orders now are processed with suppliers who can supply just one of an item but did make the mistake when starting of ordering a few things thinking it wouldn't be dead stock but sadly ended up being wrong. It's all a learning curve though, I've enjoyed it and will keep going. The promotion side of it has been hard as not sure how best to approach it. I'll certainly look into more print on demand items and see what Lulu is all about and exactly how Amazon works too.

Did approach a few shops before Covid about becoming stockists and there was some interest but then Lockdown killed that off!

Re:

A Velo and Shut Up Legs print sold but still a fair few left.

£14 for 2 posted.
£20 for 3 posted.

Off to the post office tomorrow and Thursday so you can have them sent out quickly. :)

Back