Cycling gloves

I have these bad boys too for the road
1245340791076-lkce291m10ts-399-75.jpg

I'm particular about summer gloves, must be full fingered and no (zero) padding in the grip/palm areas. Lately I'm having a lot of joy of the Troy Lee Air, one year old ans still going.

I've seen them as cheap as 12 GBP on the bay, sleek and thin, no fiddly wrist closure, just slip them on and ride...

Troy_Lee_Design_Air_Gloves.jpg

Enjoy i

i cant see the picture but i will look for the troy lee ones
no dont need any padding, just something to stop my dry hands getting rubbed ever more :?

some great suggestions though

milko, what are they? :LOL:

They are Knog "Love Hate" or "Ride Hard" gloves goat leather upper, minimal (ie no) padding. Had mine for a couple of years and they are great!

dyna-ti":1b7pr0xg said:
Approximate price range :?

approx £10
cheap i know
but im not fussed for this years latest model
and teh 661 comps etc. go for around that on ebay

and i was looking to get 2 pairs of something in different colours to match my 2 different bikes :p

so could go a lil more for just one pair :( or approx that for maybe 2 (each) :D

IDB1":3nxe5o0r said:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/100-NEW-Authenic-Mechanix-Wear-Original-Gloves-BLACK-XL-/160547525182?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item256160d23e#ht_9859wt_1249

damn cool
too big :(

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
cyfa2809":3cyeqm5y said:
IDB1":3cyeqm5y said:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/100-NEW-Authenic-Mechanix-Wear-Original-Gloves-BLACK-XL-/160547525182?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item256160d23e#ht_9859wt_1249

damn cool
too big :(

They have other sizes me ol' china... just search mechanix

They're probably what I'll be using when I get round to buying gloves.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back