Custom Painted Klein Mantra Night Storm w Tinker Autograph

Here's a little of the developement of my bike:

With Spins which I just exhanged off:
IMG_1385.jpg

IMG_1387.jpg

The old paint job which I hated:
KleinMantraBeforeSprayPaint.jpg

Blackadder":t0py9npr said:
Beautiful I won't say anything else as I just can't do it justice :D except that I am jealous :LOL:

My heart, sweat and energy all went onto this bike. I feel the sense of fulfilment whenever I ride it around. Feels even better when you guys appreciate it. ;)

I love it!! the paintjob and components are to die for! how does the mantra ride anyways, i was looking at getting one, but im concirned that since the rear sus only works when your seated that it will basically be the same as riding my attitude.

You should post a trail pic or two while your at it ;)

bwhsh8r":3mbw4mh6 said:
I love it!! the paintjob and components are to die for! how does the mantra ride anyways, i was looking at getting one, but im concirned that since the rear sus only works when your seated that it will basically be the same as riding my attitude.

You should post a trail pic or two while your at it ;)

The Mantra is very snappy in the trails. I took it into the trails a couple of times before I sent it for spraying. The CG is very high so it gets very difficult to handle in tight technical areas.

These days, I don't ride in the trails all that much. I only ride it around with my GF on her Cannondale CAAD 2 Beast of the East. :roll:

mikesnowdon":7r5wvs9t said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: Amazing!

Put the other wheels with the Magic's back on dude :cool: :cool:

I will take some photos of the new wheels and post it up real soon. Look out for this thread!

Back