Custom MTB for Sale (£800) - NW London

aserota

Dirt Disciple
Hi All,

I have been recommended to post up my bike for sale, as it has a few old school components on!

Specification

Aluminium 7005 Frame (Medium/Large Frame)
Kona P2 Rigid Forks
Spin Carbon Wheelset
Kenda Off-Road Tyres
Swalbe Slick Road Tyres (additional set)
Carbon XTR Quick Release Skewers
Bontrager Carbon Seat Post
Bontrager Racing Saddle

Bontrager Carbon XXX Stem
FSA Headset
Bontrager Carbon XXX Handlebars
Bontrager Carbon X-Lite Bar Ends
Bontrager Handlebar Grips

Shimano XT Gear Shifters
Shimano XT Front Mech
Shimano XT Rear Derailleur
Shimano XT Crankset and Chainrings
Shimano XT Chain
Shimano XT Bottom Bracket
Shimano XT Gear Cables
Shimano XT Brake Levers
Shimano XT Brake Callipers and Pads
Shimano XTR Carbon Brake Boosters
Shimano XT Brake Cables

Information
For sale is my custom built Mountain Bike. All parts were acquired individually and the bike was assembled in Evans Cycles (London Bridge) and has been regularly serviced by myself and Northwood Cycles (Northwest London).

The frame is made from 7005 Aluminium(size Medium/Large) and has been dressed with high quality components. I am 6ft 2” and the bike is a little on the small side for me. I would recommend the bike for someone 5ft 8” to around 6ft 1,” All components, excluding the wheel set were bought new or in excellent condition (details can be provided regarding all components).

The wheel set is made by ‘Spin’ and is made from Carbon, with an Aluminium braking surface. The wheel set is one of the strongest made on the market and can take standard or tubeless tyres (as it does not have spokes).

The Group set is full Shimano XT, with the addition of XTR Carbon Brake Boosters. The majority of the finishing kit is Bontrager Carbon components; to increase comfort and keep the weight of the bike down to a minimum.

All parts are in excellent aesthetic and working condition.

Since I built up the bike, it has seen less than 200 miles on and off road. As i am a keen road cyclist, i bought this MTB as a dedicated off road machine, however i have not taken to off road riding and therefore do not require use of this bike anymore. The bike has been cleaned after every off road ride and re-greased as necessary.

If you require any more information regarding the bike and it components, please give me a call on 07746 079 585 or email me aserota@gmail.com

If you wish to view the bike or have a test ride, please contact me on the details above to discuss.

Postage is an option for the bike. This will be at a cost for £20 and it will be delivered by Fedex next day delivery. Please allow 2 days for me to package up the bike into a bike box before dispatch. If you wish to arrange collection via a different courier, please contact me.

Pictures:
iPhoneUpload-4.jpg

iPhoneUpload-5.jpg

iPhoneUpload-6.jpg

Back