Curtlo fullsus steel frame with Ventana rear

oldman

Retro Guru
am offering my brother's custom steel full suspension frame, hand built by Doug Curtlo in Winthrop, USA.
The frame is currently stored in Munich, Germany - so he'd ship from there or you may collect it there.

€ 799 plus shipping from Munich, Germany

Doug Curtlo has been building frame for over 20 years. He is known for is outstanding quality and craftmanship. You have got to wait for at least 18 months till you can put your hands on a Curtlo frame.

The offered frame is built from True Temper tubes (front triangle) and a Ventana rear with 130mm travel. The front triangle comes with fillet brazed welds and is powdercoated in a Curtlo custom color - "baby poop brown"
In addition, the frame features a hand made headbadge..

Frame details:
set tube center - top: 508mm
top tube eff. 615mm
head tube angle: 70°
seat tube angle: 72°
seat tube diameter: 28.6mm (will ad a 27.2mm shim)
FD size: 31.8mm
FD type: top pull
head tube: 1 1/8"

You will get:
- Curtlo frame
- matching Fox Float R shock incl. remote
- Hope headset including Hope Hed doctor, black
- Salsa Flip Lock, black

My brother has used the frame occassionally during the last 2.5 years, has put 1000km on it, max. The bike has been sitting in the basement most of the time.
The frame is taped with thick protection tape and is in perfect shape, there's just one minor scratch on the top tube.
You can build the frame with a 120mm or even 140mm fork, the thing is pretty versatile, can be ridden as a XC bike or an alpine AM rig.

p4pb11188516.jpg

p4pb11188517.jpg

p4pb11188515.jpg

p4pb11188510.jpg

Re:

Lovely frame but way too big for me :(

Frame comes around 2.7kg incl shock mount hardware, excluding headset cups, shock and remote, Salsa Flip Lock
cheers

Back