Crell's Most Wanted: updated 31/03/09

I have manitou 3 and 4 in any steerer you want fella.
I am back in the UK on Tue so can send picks then.
I also have 2's and the man 1's

DunX

Fire over the pics when you can. I already have plenty of 1's :)

Main priority is blue rather than the 3dv graphics.

These are in good nick as i have had them apart and the bushings etc are sound.
They need new elastomers.

DunX

Attachments

• Man 4.JPG
    Man 4.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 6,344
  • Man 4 (1).JPG
    Man 4 (1).JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 6,344
  • Man 4 (2).JPG
    Man 4 (2).JPG
    72.1 KB · Views: 6,344
stuff you need

Do you still need a Salsa 1" quill roller stem? I have one somewhere if you fancy it.
Along with the Bonty forks off my 1993 Race OR, hung up in the garage. also available should they be required.

for everyone else:

Also have a Fred Salmon DH stem in anodized Pink/red 135mm I think. matching bars available too.
2 other Fred Salmon XC stems details to follow
set of Magura race lines in lumo yellow with 3 finger levers in VGC
wheel set: hand built, mavic 317's (silver) on Nuke proof fr Sus hub and XT rear '94 vintage. with part worn ONZA RIP and RAIL tyres. DT swiss double butted spokes and brass nipples, 2X front and 3X rear. perfectly true and tight.
SRT500 8spd grip shifts (clear).

All stuff is currently in store but will be available as I am moving house V soon.

Hi Mike. I do indeed. Pics and prices for both would be appreciated. Is the fork threaded or ahead?

Cheers!

Crell,

OK I'll get on to it but as mentioned I am mid house move as of today, all the kit is in store in the Midlands and I am in Cornwall, so it is going to take a short while, it will be a couple of weeks before I get to empty the storage, and I have also to go on holiday for a week or the wife will kill me.

I don't have access to a digital camera at the mo but i will get shots for you if you want. The other option is..... I notice you live in Derbyshire, where exactly? my parents live in Chapel-en-le-frith, and I will be seeing them in the midlands before i get chance to complete all moving issues. My point being I could give them to my Dad and if you wanted to pick them up rather than have me post them its an option.

The stem is black in reasonable nick with a few minor scratches from memory, but is complete. The Switchblades are Matt black with a similar amount of minor scuffs, the steerer is threaded and came off my large race OR frame.... I don't have access to the measurements for either item at the mo, but if you can hold on for a bit I am sure they will work for you. (both items are fully serviceable!)

As regards price... make an offer, all I need at the mo is a useful lead on acquiring a large Road Lite frame in useable/ restorable condition, and info on rebuilding/overhauling Pace RC38 Airforce 11 forks

Cheers Mike. :roll: :shock:

Back