crazy

Geoff, that one's been for sale for ages now, I guess it only takes one delusional buyer, and he hasn't shown up yet.

I don't get annoyed when I see what I think are crazy prices. The market will put the seller (or me if I'm wrong) in its place.

And, within reason, I sometimes list something at too high prices so that even if I don't want to sell, for such crazy money I might be convinced... I have a couple "keeper" bikes I have listed for a long time as understandably nobody will pay what I want for them...

Of course nothing so crazy as in the above link. Usually just about 20% above real market price.

Geoff, that one's been for sale for ages now, I guess it only takes one delusional buyer, and he hasn't shown up yet.
Ah yes.. the mythical “wall art” buyer.. rarely spotted in the wild, not in the scene, no concept of market value, no taste for the sweetness of delayed gratification.. but comes complete with a pocket full of cash, a vague sense of ‘90s nostalgia and a blank space above his desk.

We should all be so lucky to meet this character on eBay..

Indeed, debut album and a fine effort. I found a mint vinyl copy for a buck in a discount bin, won't find this bike in the bin, unfortunately.

Back