Cove, Tyres, SLX, FSA bars & headset, new 10sp cassette

S8-Tom

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Updated with other bits.

All prices are posted. PP gift, buyer pays fees.

SOLD Used Exotic carbon fork with alloy 1 1/8 180mm steerer. I.S. disc mount only. 440mm a-c. £40
SOLD New Deore M610 3x10 shifters switchable to 2x10 - £20
SOLD New Brakes: BL-M445 lever / BR-M447 caliper / SM-RT54 centre-lock 180 & 160 rotors + post mount barckets - £60
SOLD NewFC-M622 cranks. 175mm with 40/30/30 rings. No BB although I can throw in a used FSA item if needed - £35
SOLD Cove Handjob, 17.5" / medium. Columbus Nivacrom version. First year without canti mounts I think (2006ish?). Good for forks up to 120mm. No dents/dings. All threads etc fine. Orange paint is a bit shabby, to the metal where the disc has rubbed the stay when putting the rear wheel on. I'm looking to get another frame powder coated in white so could put this in as well if wanted. £100 + contribution to paint.
SOLD Pair of Continental Race King's. 26x2". Lots of tread left. £12
SOLD FSA XC 190. Details in the picture. Great condition. £12
SOLD New Deore CS-HG62 10 speed cassette. 11-36 - £20

Fizik Gobi XM. Kium rails. Orange cover (this was on the Cove). Bit of rubbing to the edges and some ingrained dirt. No rips/tears/holes. £20

Pair of Maxxis Medusa. 26x 1.8/1.9"? Lots of tread. £12

SLX 66x series mechs for 10sp. Rear is long cage. Front is conventional/bottom swing dual-pull, 34.9 with 28.6 shims fitted. Both good condition with original jockeys in the rear. Rear £18. Front £8.

FSA Orbit XL2 headset. Good condition. Bearing’s great. All there - FSA top cap not shown but included. £12

Re: Carbon fork, new brakes, new 10sp - shifters,cranks,cassette

Exotic carbon fork with alloy 1 1/8 180mm steerer. I.S. disc mount only. 440mm a-c. £40

Yes please

2nd on the fork if it falls through please :)

booo! fix! I was robbed, etc etc...

;)

Can I have the Crankset please? A few questions first though, am I able to change the chainrings and what type of bottom bracket is needed?

Cheers

Sharpy":i5098gck said:
Can I have the Crankset please? A few questions first though, am I able to change the chainrings and what type of bottom bracket is needed?

Cheers

All chainrings can be changed. Bottom bracket can either be a standard Shimano Hollowtech 2 (or equivalent) or the PF86/92 standard. Useful explanation here http://www.bikeradar.com/gear/article/c ... ets-36660/

I replaced this chainset, that came in the PF86/92 BB, with a Shimano SLX that came with a Hollowtech 2 so I can guarantee interchangeablility.

As I said, I can include a used FSA BB if needed that'll go in a standard 68/73 threaded BB shell.

S8-Tom":1ufdw14o said:
Sharpy":1ufdw14o said:

Cheers

All chainrings can be changed. Bottom bracket can either be a standard Shimano Hollowtech 2 (or equivalent) or the PF86/92 standard. Useful explanation here http://www.bikeradar.com/gear/article/c ... ets-36660/

I replaced this chainset, that came in the PF86/92 BB, with a Shimano SLX that came with a Hollowtech 2 so I can guarantee interchangeablility.

As I said, I can include a used FSA BB if needed that'll go in a standard 68/73 threaded BB shell.

Ill take it! Would you be able to chuck in that FSA BB? If so that would be great. Ill PM you now.

Re: FSA bars & headset, new brakes, new 10sp shifters & cassette

Bump for FSA bits and pre-weekend ebay.

Back