Cottingham jumble, this sunday.

marc two tone

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Any of you guys having a mooch to this?........

Cyclemania VI Cycle Jumble 4th Oct 2015 Sean Cogley
Cottingham Civic Hall, Sun
Cottingham, Hull (8:45am) 9:30am - 12pm email contact (below)
07762906103 (M) (W)
HU16 5QG OS130map ------ Lx2(10), outside 10
E1
Notes Flyer below. 6th jumble, now well established.
Bring your own tables or book a table early. Have a look at Sean's web/blog site.

Email Sean cogindustries1@gmail.com or click here using Outlook Express
Fascinating Cogindustries blog site
Map of new venue to be found from above link.
For sellers, you might get 2 tables for £10 (did in 2014!)

Re:

All done, worth a visit. got me a comfy seat and flouro yellow bottle cage for the '92 palisades. saw the 1995 pine mountain too, what shite! I have literally given better away. saw a un72 in a box too but had excess play in bearings. Once i could get round the gabbing,bearded,pin-badge wearing roady types...not much else.

It's a good distance for me so i tied the journey in with a trip to yorkshire air museum over in elvington. wow, that made the difference!

tornados, harrier and other sick aircraft/tanks/transport stuff. never knew the museum had such a entire airbase to show off. very interesting.

Two of my fave fighter craft of all time, but there was many more, including spitfire, victor, javelin.

The victor is bloody massive.

I did warn you that we had hoovered up the decent stuff ;-)

Shame I couldn't stay for longer to have a chat.

Re:

Glad you enjoyed the museum mark I go quite often, the rolling thunder days are great when they run the victor Nimrod and buccaneer up the runway

There was a Huret Jubilee (road) rear derailleur I idly picked up as one that I thought was relatively sought after - I've just looked at sold prices on Ebay and obviously I should have bought it and sold it on!

Back