Cotic Soul frame, Chris King Wheel, Hope brakes, Stans Crest

mikeb

Dirt Disciple
Cotic Soul frame, 17"/Medium, Mk1 (non gusseted, straight head tube). £250 plus postage

I had it stripped and powder coated in red metallic, and never got around to building it up. So it looks pretty much like a brand new frame. It has no decals on at present - I was going with the stealth look, but I think they are available from Cotic if the new owner wants. The pictures aren't quite accurate to the actual colour, it is RAL 3020 "traffic red", but the metallic flake has lightened the shade a touch, and no where near as luminous looking as the photos. It does have a slight dent on the right chainstay near the bottom bracket, probably from chain suck, and the left chainstay near the drop out has a slightly lumpy finish in the paint (both will hardly be noticeable when it's built up, see photos). I don't want to sell it, but realistically I have too many bikes already.

26" Chris King/Mavic 317 wheel - CK ISO 9mm QR hub, DB SS spokes. £75 plus postage

Used, but in good condition. Perfectly true as far as I can tell, no dings or flat spots. There are a few scratches on the rim, but only cosmetic, and what you'd expect to see from normal use.

Hope XC4 disc brakes, full set, with rotors. £60 plus postage

Were in full working order when they removed from a bike recently, no seized or sticking or leaking pistons. Very tidy cosmetically as well, but the rubber boots on the levers have perished/split. Braided hoses, which should be a suitable length for most frames. Not sure how good the pads are though.

Brand new Stan's ZTR Crest rims, 26" 32 hole, white. £40 plus postage each
Still in their protective wrapping, 3 available.

Brand new Superstar Switch Evo front hub, red 32 hole. £25 plus postage
Never even been built into a wheel, so perfect condition, still boxed. Comes with 9mm QR adaptors, but others are available from SS.

Tektro IO disc brake. £10 plus postage

Brand new, never fitted to a bike. Caliper, lever and cable length to suit a front brake. Comes with (IS?) adaptor.

RPM El Toro chainset, unused. £25 plus postage
Appear to have never been fitted to a bike or used at all. With 44, 32, 22 chainrings. The outer ring has one tooth that looks like the tip might have chipped off (or it could have been made like that for shifting?), see photo. I doubt it would negatively affect performance though.

I'm open to sensible offers, especially for multiple items. Postage to be added at cost, depending on the service agreed with buyer.

cotic_soul_zpsadd6e88e.jpg

soul_chainstay_zpsf88f3be2.jpg

soul_stay_zps91060d84.jpg

ck_wheel1_zps00e8c4e8.jpg

ck_wheel2_zpsc4cff462.jpg

hope_brakes_zpse5f392f0.jpg

hope_caliper_zps7e587b37.jpg

hope_discs_zps811488ab.jpg

superstar_switch_zps2de2d959.jpg

tektro_brake_zps2c8c3073.jpg

el_toro_r_zps21171ed6.jpg

el_toro_teeth_zps127205bd.jpg

el_toro_l_zps98046ad2.jpg

Yes, brakes still available at present. I thought someone else was buying them, but not heard from them for a while, so assume they've backed out.

Yes, pretty sure they are. Was all fine when I removed them from the bike, although that was a couple of months ago now. Is there anything in particular to look for?

Back