Withdrawn Cotic SolarisMax Frame + Cane Creek Helm mk1 29er fork

slackboy

Bontrager Fan
Feedback
View
Up for sale is my (large) 2019 Cotic Solarismax frame in Cosmic Black and the matching cane creek fork.

these have seen very little use - Shockingly, strava says I've put 700 miles on the Solaris since I bought it. Paintwork is overall good, a few swirl marks and one rub through to the metal from a bike rack. some frame protection and helitape has been fitted to high wear areas. the paint job is lovely - black with gold flakes.

plenty of details on Cotics product pages https://www.cotic.co.uk/product/solarisMAX2

Cane Creek is also good cosmetic condition and stanchions are undamaged. I've not serviced it recently so it would probably benefit from at a least a wiper service.

1) Frame - longshot geometry, 148 boost rear axle - Stem, hope clamp and headset included - £400. same package new is £819
2) Cane Creek Helm 29er air fork - set at 130mm but adjustable between 120 and 160mm. Not recently serviced so , £300.

I'll do the package together for £650

Other parts could be available if you need them, but they are planned for the next bike.

All prices are + post.
I've got a box and work from home so it could be with by next weekend.

1665850348512.png
1665850361819.png

1665850377915.png

Last edited:
Back