Coolwall - Trek OCLV

Coolwall - Trek OCLV

• Cool

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Uncool

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
NONONONONONONONONONO! Not Freaking COOL!!! :shock:

Please people! Be selective, OK? Restore my faith after the Marin debocle! :LOL:

My wife has a 2006 OCLV Fuel EX 9.5, the frame is beautiful, it has this organic quality like it was grown rather than made. I've always liked them, I'd love a first generation hardtail, or even a 9.8. The OCLV Ys were good looking bikes too, whatever their other failings.

All that said, not really retro.

So.........erm.................not cool.

wow, majority response so far seems to be uncool, but voting is currently favouring cool. :?

RockiMtn":1c0y6lwh said:
wow, majority response so far seems to be uncool, but voting is currently favouring cool. :?
Uncanny, isn't it?

"So, here's the thing..."

I can't believe there are 23 people who I may have communicated with or even met that think treks are cool :shock: :LOL:

When i think of Trek, i don't think of this....

george-bush-and-his-bike.jpg

I see this, because i live in the past, so for me, COOL!

GEDC0530_edited.jpg

loaded_bike.jpg

Yes, bouncy, but i thought cool as funk BITD

trek_9000.jpg

Normally speaking Trek is pretty uncool BUT we are specifically talking about OCLV frames then thats a different story.

In my opinion the OCLV hardtails are a thing of beauty as are the road frames and they work and lots of races both on and off road have been won on them. Sure the monutain frames were a little fragile in some hands but so were many other race frames.

OCLV is cool even though Trek isn't

Back