Coolwall April 2011 - Cannondale

Collwall April 2011 - Cannondale

• Cool

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uncool

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well thankfully the majority see otherwise :D as Cannondale heads for a comfortable COOL! :D The only non cool dale I've saw was one that had P2's fitted :twisted: I mean Kona on a Canondale!

I didn't expect anything other than a 'cool' outcome. It's good to see that a fair few people are being objective though - how many 'cool' votes in the poll have been made about individual bikes or due to the individual owning a 'dale?

I honestly thought we were discussing the brand/company, as per John's OP.

Conversely how many uncool votes have been made over a single bike? With so many votes you have to assume that most of them were made with the OP in mind.

Indeed.

I'm just going by the justifications for voting 'cool' on these pages.

But hey, I've always been in a minority with certain brands - and I'm happy with that. :D

kaiser":2bfsivtg said:
Well thankfully the majority see otherwise :D as Cannondale heads for a comfortable COOL! :D The only non cool dale I've saw was one that had P2's fitted :twisted: I mean Kona on a Canondale!

Hey, ouch! That was temporary! :p

Drencrom":3sm8ju3x said:
Which is why Cannondale (as a brand, remember) are not cool to me - the company is an exercise in marketing above all else.

Exactly. It became that, somewhere around the death of the 3.0 series frames with 1 1/4" headtubes. 1994-ish...the path was lost and they haven't found it yet.

Now that I think about it...the CODA XYZ bar ends that were 4 feet long were probably the beginning of the end. :LOL:

right then
next build , a super vee carbon with as much kooka stuff as i can find :LOL:

Back