Cook Bros RSR Spider, Paul C-Clamp, Proshift Front Mech

DugB

Dirt Disciple
Hello all,

I'm looking for 3 things:

- a 110/74 BCD spider for a Cook Brothers RSR crankset. The kind I'm looking for is the type that does NOT cause one of the arms to be directly behind the drive-side crank arm.

- Paul C-Clamp: enables handlebar mounting of a C-cell MagLite

- Proshift Front Mech/Derailleur: I do not need it to have the top-pull linkage. I want to use it on a bike with bottom-pull and a 31.8 seat tube. Silver anno preferred.

I have parts to trade and cash to pay...please email me if you can help me out.

Thanks!

- Doug :)

The CBR cranks (non fluted) have the spider WITHOUT one chainring bolt hidden by the arm. The RSR (fluted arms) have one c/ring bolt obscured by the arm. IIRC, they are not interchangable. Also, beari in mind, the hrive in rivets that hold the spider on to the base of the crank arm need to be pulled out, usually bening the spider in the process, or they have to have the heads drilled off to remove the spider safely, but leaving the arm somewhat useless. I think you may find it easier to source an arm that you need. ..
As the LH arms weren't robust, there are a lot of "rights" kicking around. Indeed, I have a few, but I'm looking for "lefts" to marry them upo with. I may be interested in your left if you ever call time on the project ! ;)

Back