Component Brands

KAJS3489

Dyna-Tech Fan
Hi all,

I'm trying to find a list of components that are considered 'sought after' or desirable; for example, brands that produce stems (non-exhaustive by the way):
Answer
Kooka
Kore
Ritchey
Ringlé
Syncros
Tioga
Profile Design
Etc.
Brands that manufacture brakes:
Magura
Avid
Shimano
Paul
Dia Compe
Etc.

Where might I find such a list? And if there isn't one, can we collectively create one?

There are some AWESOME looking components out there, I, and probably others like me, would love to know where to go to make impulsively informed financial losses 😂

I'm not 100% sure if I've understood what you mean, but based on my assumption you could do with a spreadsheet, with brands down the side and a full list of bike components across the top. Then just put an 'x' in the boxes that apply. Obviously many brands made more than one type of the same component - could get complicated! You could then apply filters to the brands, by country, to help people with specific builds.

not fully sure what you would like to make out of it, but if it's just about getting names for lists
maybe you should just use the Component Manufacturers in the auction watch site

Also Mombat has a nice list of "cult" MTB brands by alphabet, but is including bike and component manufacturers

not fully sure what you would like to make out of it, but if it's just about getting names for lists
maybe you should just use the Component Manufacturers in the auction watch site

Also Mombat has a nice list of "cult" MTB brands by alphabet, but is including bike and component manufacturers
That's great! Totally what I was looking for! Thank you very much.

Back