Comfy grips for bigger hands?

setspeed

Retro Guru
I've been using ESI Extra Chunky grips for a while. While I like the comfort and feel of them, they look crap and disintegrate easily when subjected to day to day events such as falling off my bike, or leaning it up against something. And at £25 a pop, I'm sick of replacing them. I have large hands and would prefer grips with a bigger diameter if possible. But comfort and durability are what I'm looking for, as well as something that doesn't look too out of place on a 90s bike.
What do you run/suggest?

Ive got shovels for hands and I use (and really like) Odi Vapor on a couple of my bikes. They’re really comfy, but it’s too early to say how well they last so I can’t vouch for their durability…

I have a pair of superstar (bottom ones in the image)
excel-grip.jpg

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Lizardskins Northshore; also available in lock-on (not very 90's, but... available with purple ano lock-rings, so....)

These however, are even chunkier and softer (slightly less durable, but still very tough, available in about 12 colours too):
media_dc829989-8b28-4154-b1e4-7f555471050d_990x990.png

Latest posts

Back