Comfortable saddle needed

Re:

I can second the Selle SMP though they are a bit pricey. However, they do offer a test saddle that you can try for up to 2 weeks. Have a look at the web site info@sellesmp.com which will give you some guidance as to which saddle would be best for you.

Re: Re:

cotterpin":gv7lkrjv said:
I can second the Selle SMP though they are a bit pricey. However, they do offer a test saddle that you can try for up to 2 weeks. Have a look at the web site info@sellesmp.com which will give you some guidance as to which saddle would be best for you.

That’s their email address for enquiries, not the website. Web address here:- http://sellesanmarco.it/en/ I have a Selle San Marco Aspide on my Time and despite it being very narrow and light, it is comfy!
The other factor is your shorts! Don’t buy cheap crap, stick with the brands the pros use: Rapha, Bontrager, Castelli, Madison, Endura, Ole etc, Me and the Mrs do a lot of Sportive's, 100/300milers and the best shorts makes a massive difference to your comfort, they also last longer, so cheaper in the Long run. What Chamois cream do you use? Again buy something decent and slap plenty on!

Back