Colnago tecnos

True I really like it so you can understand why I was so pissed off when I turned up with sports of rust it's going to be a dastardly to get it colourmatched. I had thought about getting it done in reflex but that's the last resort.

Refurbed forks

And also the times forks I have

All the lettering is done with paint not stickers look so good.

Test fitted to the frame with old style King headset

I love the race number holder and it would be cool to get a race number for it.

Nice bikes ... I'd be interested in the steel forks if you wanted to sell them & your paint guys number .... What do you have planned for the tecnos ... Modern campag would work well

Was planning modern campag but I also have a colnago 50th anniversary shimano ultegra groupset that I was trying to sell that I may just use. The paint man is called Tim follow the link http://www.tjcdesign.com/ hes fecking good and although the web site does not say he does do alloy steal and carbon painting. What forks did you have in mind, Im going to be keeping the chrome ones and the other ones only have a short steerer.

Thanks for the link for the paint man , your forks look really nice
I was after some steel forks . I have a Master with chorus 11 & it rides really nice also has flash forks ... Your tecnos will be nice ... & the flash forks will work well & you should get good money back for your 50th anniversary group set

You would think but I think that colnago riders turn their noses up at shimano and they couldn't use anything less than Dura Ace lol.

Latest posts

Back