Colnago Tecnos prices............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wal":33nrffr7 said:
I may have to strip the bike anyways as it is in need of a service, So pricewise what would be expected for the groupset, wheels frame etc??

Pretty hard to give an accurate valutation on older bike parts. Two identical parts may sell for wildly different amounts depending on who wants what on any given day. If you want an idea my suggestion would be to search through the for sale forum here or the completed sales on ebay. As I said before I reckon you might see £1K out of that lot there. F+F maybe £300-£400. Some of the record parts can fetch around £100 like the shifter, calipers, chainset and rear gear.

I agree regarding £1k as being a 'fair' price - you might be lucky if you find a flush bidder from the far east on ebay. Selling the frame only might attract more bids because the shipping costs won't be as high.

For reference, I bought a nice mid 90s colnago master for 800... It has full record/record ti, shamals, and a mostly top spec...

Its a keeper, but I have kept an eye on prices. I think the best way to maximise the bunce you make, would be to split. Make sure you dont lose money on postage tho!

Think the seller has a good idea. Going to lock this in order to be consitent with other users.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back