Colnago - road bike with Shimano 105 and Wolber rims

knyazb":1selpvxt said:
as above, lovely frame but shimano 105 is just wrong..
not mentioning bar tape :oops:

Why?....Don't bother to answer that...i probably know the answer......live and let live....each to there own.....wrong you but not wrong for someone else.

When i was a lad...i was told....'Either say something good or say nothing!'

There is nothing inherently wrong in pairing a Colnago frame and Shimano 105 components.

Give the seller a break and allow him to sell a nice bike without damning with faint praise.....In my book it is a nice bike....period!

sawston_vulcan":36gt808y said:
knyazb":36gt808y said:

Why?....Don't bother to answer that...i probably know the answer......live and let live....each to there own.....wrong you but not wrong for someone else.

There is nothing inherently wrong in pairing a Colnago frame and Shimano 105 components.

Give the seller a break and allow him to sell a nice bike without damning with faint praise.....In my book it is a nice bike....period!

haha, sounded like really nice way of saying "shut up, what I say is a FACT!"
i put it this way: lets agree on disagree, leon

knyazb":3fo9qiy4 said:
sawston_vulcan":3fo9qiy4 said:
knyazb":3fo9qiy4 said:

haha, sounded like really nice way of saying "shut up, what I say is a FACT!"
i put it this way: lets agree on disagree, leon

I am not telling you to shut up...well yes i am....and i am going to shut up too....yes...lets agree to disagree but not on someones thread...this is subjective...this is not fair to the seller.....that is all i am saying.....next you will be calling me a Stalinist....ha ha and i am not!......so no more from me on this subject either....there!

However...i apologise if you feel i was being disrespectful to you.

ehh

I feel ok;), this not my project. I bought this bike in this specyficationa and I dont want to tuch it, if neccesery I will.

Regards dawid

Re: ehh

ditbicykles":30kthmfs said:
I feel ok;), this not my project. I bought this bike in this specyficationa and I dont want to tuch it, if neccesery I will.

Regards dawid
Dawid, it's a cool looking bike! I got jumped on because i voiced my personal preference to see it with Campagnolo components, ...nothing personal mate, but if you want to sell this I reckon the price is a bit strong based on similar bikes for sale...jus' saying, have a bump :)

Back