Colnago Matster Piu

Yetidh9

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I have got a Ritchey Break-away as suplement for my Colnago. But this has made the Colnago sit in the coner since :-( As such I conside selling the Colnago becuse ... I need the space and money.
I hope to se to someone who like its feel of originality and real race bike attitude:

* Master Piu (approx 1990). Light Blue, Crome fork and lugs. 55cm centre-top.
* Complete with period correct Dura Ace including Dura Ace labeled stem and seatpost (seat post is later issue, but longer). 8speed, with STI, DA pedals, headset, hubs, qr, seatpost, stem ... mixing rice and pasta for best performance.
* New rings, cogs, chain, ITM bars, cabels and handlebar tape
* Real "Belgian" wheels: 32 hole DA hubs on Mavic Sub, DT spokes. Will take anything!
* Dura Ace Easton EA70 Seastpost (not period correct , but longer)
* NOS Dura Ace stem (just put on for fresh rebuild)
* Fresh ITM 42cm bars
* Flite TI White - very special and nicle looking with penetrated leather (stamped 1992)
* Suggested 6000 dkr (around £750 i think) + shipping from Denmark

This is not a art decor. And it has some marks on the painting. It is as such in a good use condition (not in show condition). It runs nicly and has taken me over some of the most hard core alps and decented faster than most of the f%&"(! carbon bikes. This is a riding machine!

I will make a flicker streem with pictures and link it here: Until then there is some pics here. On some of the pictures below it is shown with a little different kit (some with ITM black stem and bars, some with Cinelli X/A and Cinelli bars).

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=105175

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... ht=#743071

New/more piuctures will be up in the weekend.

I have figured out that shipping for UK will be a around €80-100.

Yetidh9":1cyszqps said:
New/more piuctures will be up in the weekend.

I have figured out that shipping for UK will be a around €80-100.

Tried to upload pictures today. With no luck. If you are interested please email me for pictures...

attatchtment of frames stripped down (so you can see whats the backbone of this deal). The paint is not anlyway near perfect! I would recomend a repaint at some pont. Come is fine.

I will put it togeather with frest bars, cabels and tape. bares can be eaigther ITM ergo or 3ttt supercompetizione wich is a very nice classic bend (1995 produced). Both bars are new...

Attachments

• 1web large.jpg
    1web large.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 882
  • 1web large.jpg
    1web large.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 875
  • 2web large.jpg
    2web large.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 875
  • 6wb large.jpg
    6wb large.jpg