Colnago master 2010

I have a master , it's the best bike I have ridden
Just been built up with 11speed chorus
Record carbon post , it has the flash carbon fork.
I can't believe how nice it rides !
Your bike is stunning !
Thanks mark

Markynag":1lmwvajw said:
I have a master , it's the best bike I have ridden
Just been built up with 11speed chorus
Record carbon post , it has the flash carbon fork.
I can't believe how nice it rides !
Your bike is stunning !
Thanks mark

many thanks,but I'd want to see your masterpiece!

Managed to send pics to a friend who posted them for me ... My colnago master ..... See what you think
Cheers mark

Hi , I see you also have a cinelli super corsa
How dose the ride compare with your masters ?
I wouldn't say my master is very stiff , but would agree with you that it is scary fast down hill
:)

it's very hard to compare bikes so different,too many years of difference,and not only for the frames but also considering groupset and wheels.
my supercorsa was made for american crits,so the geometry is very aggressive and,a part for the total weight,I like to use it for not more than 80 kms.
the master,mostly the newer,is an all terrain bike,almost perfect...
I'd test my supercorsa with a 10 speed record group and with shamal ultra wheels,but it's impossible,in cause of the 126mm rear spacing and.......mostly,I don't want.

Re: 2020 Colnago Master

Hi all.
Awesome bike Sante Pollastri.
Just looking at buying a 2010 Master from a LBS here in Oz and some feedback would be great!
The particular bike has the decal on the seat post 'Tubi Speciali Master'. I was expecting to see a Columbus Tubing decal. Does this sound authentic?
Also the BB has no engraving or cutouts - just a standard shell with nothing on it. Is this the norm for a Master from this year?
Just out of intetest, are all Master frames drawn from the 'star shaped' tubing or are some simply the standard round tubing.
Any feedback gladly appreciated.
Cheers
Senoj.

Back