Coffee

you cant start the day with a cup of
dunkin-donuts.jpg

now get your butts in gear and open a few shops in the UK

retroyetirigid":3uf16avb said:
I hate coffee !! Tastes like s*** to me

Most coffee does.... It's because all the flavour has evaporated before it gets out to the consumer.

When you've tasted really good coffee then there's no going back.

Some of the best coffees i've had have been from very ordinary cafes whilst i lived in Madrid. Nothing fancy, just a decent coffee served in a small cup with a small amount of milk and they are CHEAP.

The coffees from Starbuck et al are usually just milky rubbish and when you can taste the coffee it usually just tastes burnt. I try and get a double expresso with a splash of milk, can't stand the pint of milk and froth they shove on top.

im a rather big starbucksfan....i go so often i get free drinks quite a lot and when they see me coming the drink is ready for me when i walk in thru the front door.i have an extra shot as i like my coffee strong ......could sit in there all day if i had the chance.plus the ladies in there are gorgeous.....

Im sipping on my Starbucks travel mug as I type. A Sumatra with a dash of halfandhalf and a splenda. I guess it is that burnt flavor that keeps me comin' back.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I drink what ever i can buy in bulk while im in Italy, and when I run out of that normally Taylors Lava Java

Back