Coast 2 Coast hArdGay Off Road - Sat 25th/Sun26th September

Mr Panda":742wh5fl said:
Tazio":742wh5fl said:
Mr Panda":742wh5fl said:
Now...........Ullapool B&Bs ........ :p

No discussion needed on that front. Ceilidh Place Bunkhouse.

Thanks.

You up for it?

Reasonably OK terrain and I'm no racer........go on...... :D

Christ no!!

I'm still nowhere near fit enough for that sort of palaver. And the trip would be a whole lot harder for you having to drag a corpse along over rough terrain.

Tazio":29iw33cc said:
Mr Panda":29iw33cc said:
Tazio":29iw33cc said:
Mr Panda":29iw33cc said:
Now...........Ullapool B&Bs ........ :p

No discussion needed on that front. Ceilidh Place Bunkhouse.

Thanks.

You up for it?

Reasonably OK terrain and I'm no racer........go on...... :D

Christ no!!

I'm still nowhere near fit enough for that sort of palaver. And the trip would be a whole lot harder for you having to drag a corpse along over rough terrain.

Taz - you misunderstand - we'll bury you in situ - none of this dragging over rough terrain nonsense :LOL:

Actually you'll be fine - I know this :cool:

RobMac":3qtfxivl said:
Yeah count me in ;)

Three...

I'm getting these Magnificent Seven flashbacks...

Just as well we didn't plump for the 18th, as see that is the Loopallu weekend, and the place would be stowed.

Should we just book something and hope for the best with the weather, maybe giving it a couple of days for the infectious enthusiasm to work wonders first?

I am on the cusp of kicking mr k's peak trip into touch and joining you intrepid fella's- this looks like a crackin' two days- how long do you think it would take me to drive from Glasgow up to the starting point?

clockworkgazz":3d2hzid6 said:
I am on the cusp of kicking mr k's peak trip into touch and joining you intrepid fella's- this looks like a crackin' two days- how long do you think it would take me to drive from Glasgow up to the starting point?

About 4.5 hours I'd say, going Glasgow-Stirling-Perth-A9. Go for it!

I was talking to Kaiser about this today (yesterday) down at Glentress. Really quite fancy this, bummed out that I missed the epic earlier in the year, and this is the sort of riding that I want to do more of.

Plus it's a lovely part of the world that I haven't been to since I was a nipper - went on holiday up there with a pal and his family a couple of times - we helped his dad (by mostly playing japs and commandos and staying out of his way) as he was building their new house at Achmelvich.

therealkw15":towf7s6k said:
RobMac":towf7s6k said:
Yeah count me in ;)

Three...

I'm getting these Magnificent Seven flashbacks...

Just as well we didn't plump for the 18th, as see that is the Loopallu weekend, and the place would be stowed.

Should we just book something and hope for the best with the weather, maybe giving it a couple of days for the infectious enthusiasm to work wonders first?

:LOL: Thats quite funny if you knew what I look like (Yul Brynner) ;)

Back