Clubbytrails - Pics so you bawbags can see what you missed

Re: Clubbytrails 3.0 - Aff cos I've nae mates

velomaniac":2as3te3c said:
[quoteAnd I don't mean the gender re-assignment one]

What he wants to go back to being a girl ? Must've got fed up with beard, she should've listened to the psychologist when they advsed against becoming a bloke in the first place.
[/quote]

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Re: Clubbytrails 3.0 - Aff cos I've nae mates

Lol, yous can now call me Doris.

Yep op went well, wee bit more damage than 1st thought but all sorted now.

6 weeks recovery then 6 weeks strengthening.

Sore as feck though

Re: Clubbytrails - Pics so you bawbags can see what you miss

No point doing an aftermath thread since I was the only attendee. Not that I'm bitter, I actually feel sorry you all missed a great ride. I know you'd rather be riding than injured/at work/whatever.

Strava map so you can see where you didn't go.

http://www.strava.com/activities/96830662

Remember, this is the manly version not the girly version you'd all requested. If you look on the map you'll see my trace comes very close together at the southerly point of Arbroath near a roundabout. We'd have started at the harbour and joined the loop together at around this point. Keith/ Rob this loop goes the opposite way round to the one you guys did. The were a couple of other wee loops we added to this depending on legs/time. Weather was nice and sunny, and quite mild. Apart from a few puddles and a couple of soggy spots in the depths of the woods, trail conditions were the best I've seen in a few months. Plus the bloody nettles have finally died back.

So that just leaves a few pics the wet your appetite for next time. Clubbytrails Evo IV will return early next year.

St Vigeans church

IMG_0314 by steven.clubb, on Flickr

Secret (until it featured in MBUK) Trail

IMG_0313 by steven.clubb, on Flickr

If your name's not in the list you're not getting in.

IMG_0312 by steven.clubb, on Flickr

Don't look down.

IMG_0311 by steven.clubb, on Flickr

Fall right.

IMG_0310 by steven.clubb, on Flickr

Gap jump.

IMG_0308 by steven.clubb, on Flickr

Should have brought the fat bike.

IMG_0307 by steven.clubb, on Flickr

One's big, the other's far away.

IMG_0306 by steven.clubb, on Flickr

I did look out the window thinking what a fantastic day for a bike run - looked great clubby

Thanks for the photos clubby, nowhere near as good as being there of course. Bloody cracking weekend for it too. On the plus side, my back is getting better.

I was feeling sorry for you clubby and wishing I'd been there untill I read this:

Remember, this is the manly version not the girly version you'd all requested

Shame on you sir, not the way to encourage participants :roll: :LOL:

Will try to be there next time but frankly after a pathetic SS commute this morning of only 3 miles I reckon that would have killed me on a geared bike.

looks great clubby, a fine day out

would have loved to have been there, but just back from a week in vegas with the boys, so was never get my permission slip signed. will keep my eyes peeled fro the re-run

Looks great, will need to get back out again :) , i'm still playing with stupid cars at the moment though :LOL:

Back