Wanted Club roost iBeam stem from 1994 (chrome - 120mm - 1 1/8th)

It would polish up though right.

I’m determined to try get the shortest version at 120mm, and ideally with a front 4 bolt clamp rather than 1 bolt clasp.

no doubt I’ll settle for the next best thing soon 🙁

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Thanks, I’ve checked all the eBay versions and already purchased one like that. They are the wrong year/design/size which you can tell by the matt finish. I need the earlier chrome versions from 1994.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Thanks, I’ve checked all the eBay versions and already purchased one like that. They are the wrong year/design/size which you can tell by the matt finish. I need the earlier chrome versions from 1994.
OK, I thought you wanted the 4-bolt version. Have you found out that there is a version in polished/chromed alu and with 4-bolts? I have thought that all polished are with one bolt, and all 4-bolts are in matt finish.

OK, I thought you wanted the 4-bolt version. Have you found out that there is a version in polished/chromed alu and with 4-bolts? I have thought that all polished are with one bolt, and all 4-bolts are in matt finish.
Yes it’s earlier in this thread, but very rare I think. I’d settle for a single bolt I think, priority is it chrome & short at 120mm or I’ll be steering a long boat.

Yes it’s earlier in this thread, but very rare I think. I’d settle for a single bolt I think, priority is it chrome & short at 120mm or I’ll be steering a long boat.
Ahh, that double bolt, I have had one of those (did not remember at first) but in ~140mm.

1664531586376.png

Last edited:
I have sold it, but I can ask the owner if he does not need it... then it might be for sale. BUT 140mm in length,
Worth a punt, it’s longer than I want but if it’s cheap enough it will do till a 120mm version turns up.

Found this new pic from the race where I think you can see the reverse profile of the stem confirming it was the 2 bolt front clamp version to fit the riser bars on.

71A745AD-99C5-4C76-8411-775E1157D955.png

Back