Clothing Clearout

richmog08

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Had a sort through today and felt it was time to get rid of some of the stuff i no longer use. Has a rule of thumb for sizing, i'm a 40/42" chest and about 35" waist, i can get all of this stuff on and ride in it. The Italian stuff comes up a little smaller, so if your a little smaller than me you should be ok, whereas the Nike stuff is a little more generous. All prices include postage and i will discount for bulk buys.

Nike Stormfit Jacket, approx 1994, size XL. This was £250 back then, good condition £40. Reduced £25
006-20.jpg

Windproof/breathable size L £8
005-24.jpg

Castelli windstopper size XL £8 SOLD
003-28.jpg

Campagnolo Textran thermo windproof/waterproof, retail at £130, size XL £35 SOLD
004-24.jpg

Continental bibshorts size XXL £8
008-15.jpg

Campagnolo short sleeve top size L £8 SOLD
010-8.jpg

Briko short sleeve top size L £8
011-8.jpg

Campagnolo shorts size L £8 SOLD
012-7.jpg

Nike ACG bibshorts, size M but fit like a large £8
014-6.jpg

Dibs on this "Campagnolo short sleeve top size L £8"

Can I sort you out with the cash tomorrow (pay day)?

Interested in the Castelli windproof top - do you have a pic of the back of it or a description of it?
Just it looks like it may be red??

Crane sports windproof size L £6

Crane sports windproof size L £6

I'll take that pls......let me have your PP details

thanks

Ant

Crikey, you go out for a days riding on the Chase and your sale thread goes mad. I'll pm everybody, but with regards to the Nike ACG shorts in Large, i've had a lot of interest through this post and pm, and it looks like they have sold Sletti. Tazio, the same applies to the Campy top, it's sold pp, but if it falls through will let you know.

Back