Clothing Clearout REDUCTIONS

ededwards

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Feedback
View
Having a bit of a tidy up so the following are up for grabs (all prices include UK postage, likely to be a couple of quid extra elsewhere):

Specialized BG Pro RBX Knicker. Top quality bib 3/4s, size XL, cost £95. Ideal for winter. Never worn (too many shorts, knee warmers, tights etc.) but tags removed (they’ll be included!). £60. NOW £56
PB200017.jpg

British Cycling/Sky long sleeved jersey. BNWT. Full length zip, three pockets on the back. Size is XXL or 6 (it fits like a UK XL). Very patriotic. I think this cost over £90. £50. NOW £47
PB200018.jpg

Lotto road jersey, size S/M. Great condition with no holes, stains etc. £10 NOW £7.50
PB200027.jpg

Kona longsleeve jersey in size S. Excellent condition. £20 NOW £17
PB200022.jpg

Specialized Stumpjumper jersey. A bit of pilling but no holes etc. £15 NOW £12.50
PB200025.jpg

Mint Sauce jersey. Excellent condition. Size L. £35 NOW £32.50
PB200024.jpg

Specialized Factory Team jersey. Size 6. Excellent condition. £15 NOW £12.50
PB200023.jpg

Adidas armwarmers, red, size L. No holes, pilling etc. Three reflective stripes. £10 NOW £9
PB200014.jpg

Foska 'Dorothy Goodbody's' jersey. BNWT. Size is XXL but fits like an XL. Cost around £50, after £35 NOW £32.50
PB200019.jpg

Pair of dark grey ‘Scoutmaster Special’ shorts. Doubleseat, waist adjusters, suit material. 34” ish waist. £15 SOLD

Gore Goretex Paclite jacket. XL. Excellent condition. £55. SOLD

Adidas legwarmers, black, size L. No holes, pilling etc. Three reflective stripes and short ankle zips. £10 SOLD

Concurve Windstopper gilet in XL. Windstopper front and back with mesh sides. Navy blue. Very good condition. £15. SOLD

Rapha Fixed Shorts in 34” waist. Excellent condition as barely worn. Made of softshell material, 3/4 length, smart enough not to look too cyclist in town. As worn by Mr Kawazaki (although not this pair). Olive green. £55 SOLD

Zebra stripe Acqua Sapone road jersey by Nalini. Size 5. Great condition with no holes, stains etc. Live the Cippolini dream! £20 SOLD (with shorts)

zigzag":3gdc6hpx said:
Ed - what size are the Specialized jerseys?

Ditto. Second in line for the Specialized 'Factory' Jersey Pending chest measurement.

I'd very much like to dib the following item, also pending chest measurement, please :)

Concurve Windstopper gilet in XL. Windstopper front and back with mesh sides. Navy blue. Very good condition. £15.

EDIT: I've PM'd you regarding the above items and the legwarmers :oops:.

Pit to pit measurements as requested:

Green Specialized - 21"

White Specialized - 20.5"

Concurve gilet - 21" (as it's a gilet it's a bit tricky to get a pit to pit measure - I've has no problem in wearing it with a base layer and jersey which perhaps gives a better indication of size - it's a 'true' XL I reckon).

I am a standard M&S jumper XL and the two at 21" fit me fine, the other is a closer fit.

ededwards":1d4h3yzn said:
Green Specialized - 21"

Concurve gilet - 21".

Thanks for the additional information, Ed, It's appreciated. I'm sorry if I've messed you around but I was just just about to say i'll take 'em when I realised I'm too skint to afford 'em :(. If they're here next week, then I'll definitely have 'em.

If not, no worries. Good luck with the sale, Ed.

ededwards":1l629qro said:
If you want them I'm happy to take a cheque dated for the end of next week.

That's very kind of you, Ed, but I don't own a cheque book :oops: (or a credit card, for that matter) It'd be faaaaar too dangerous for me :LOL:

Back