Clever Neighbour Eh?

suburbanreuben":1jpqyyc3 said:
Well, I don't reckon you'll be leaving your bikes lying around behind someone's car in the future, whether on your land or not.
Sorry, but no sympathy here; you just don't seem pissed off enough...
Pinkbike troll detected. :facepalm:
@TS, GL with negotiationing over the bike.

Wasmachineman NL":1jo7eiad said:
suburbanreuben":1jo7eiad said:
Well, I don't reckon you'll be leaving your bikes lying around behind someone's car in the future, whether on your land or not.

Thanks...local bike shop is sourcing replacement used parts for around £40. Still leaves scuffed paint but I'll live with that seeing that it's just my daily hack. I think I may ask him to round it up to £50 and i'll donate it all to the BTRS brain tumour charity. I'll then pay for the parts myself.

Maybe I should be more annoyed by his carelessness and subsequent poor morals. But hey, life is too short. Last June I rode with a friend, Ian Meek, from Wetherby to Scarborough...2 months later he was gone...he finally lost his battle against his brain tumour. Hoping to raise £750 this year...riding from Bristol to Leeds in July in a memorial cycle for him. www.btrs.org.uk

Carlos Da Silva":3qcefbbw said:
Wasmachineman NL":3qcefbbw said:
suburbanreuben":3qcefbbw said:

Thanks...local bike shop is sourcing replacement used parts for around £40. Still leaves scuffed paint but I'll live with that seeing that it's just my daily hack. I think I may ask him to round it up to £50 and i'll donate it all to the BTRS brain tumour charity. I'll then pay for the parts myself.

Maybe I should be more annoyed by his carelessness and subsequent poor morals. But hey, life is too short. Last June I rode with a friend, Ian Meek, from Wetherby to Scarborough...2 months later he was gone...he finally lost his battle against his brain tumour. Hoping to raise £750 this year...riding from Bristol to Leeds in July in a memorial cycle for him. http://www.btrs.org.uk
RIP Ian :cry:

Latest posts

Back