Clearout - XT, LX, DX, SS-5 & more

mousemat

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Having a autumn (as opposed to spring) clean, kicking out some stuff from my spares box as follows:

Dia-Compe SS-5 canti brake levers, good condition. Great light weight canti levers. £20

IMG_4949.jpg

Deore DX front mech. 28.6mm band and bottom pull. In good working order and not too bad cosmetically. £12

IMG_4699.jpg

SF Tuned (Schwinn OE) stem, 1 1/8" ahead for standard 25.4mm bars. 100mm long with rise as pictured. £6

IMG_4705.jpg

IMG_4706.jpg

Unknown brand 29.4mm diameter seatpost at least 350mm long, fair share of scuffs and insertion marks but could clean up nice. £8

IMG_4727.jpg

Shimano IG-70 8 speed chain, slight use and in very good condition. £8

IMG_4730.jpg

Shimano Deore XT M735 front mech, 34.9mm clamp and bottom pull. Grubby condition but still working fine. £10

IMG_4740.jpg

Shimano Deore XT M737 STi units for spares or repair. In general OK condition although both gear indicators are smashed, no barrel adjusters for the brake levers (canti brake) but shifters work fine. £13

IMG_4752.jpg

IMG_4753.jpg

Shimano Deore LX M560 canti brake set front and rear, complete with bolts, straddles and part worn pads. Very good condition. £20

IMG_4789.jpg

IMG_4790.jpg

IMG_4791.jpg

IMG_4792.jpg

IMG_4793.jpg

WTB CXC seatpost, 27.2mm diameter and 330mm long. £7 SOLD
New and unused Shimano M5xx SPD pedals with clip on platforms. £13 SOLD
NOS Shimano HG-50 cassette, 11-28 teeth. £12 SOLD
Kool Stop Eagle II brake pads, green compound for ceramic rims. Barely used, still with loads of life left. £7 SOLD
1991/2 Project 2 Triple butted fork, 1 1/8" 163mm threaded steerer ideal for 19" frames. Pre-suspension corrected length of 390mm so for 1993 frames or earlier. Not bad condition, paint is a little tired but structurally sound. £28 SOLD
Deore DX rear mech. Long cage and in great working order. Not too bad cosmetically and currently fitted with green SRP breakaway bolt and jockey wheel bolts, if not to your taste I think I can supply standard bolts instead. £18 SOLD
Shimano HG-90 7 speed chain, new and unused. £8 SOLD
Shimano Deore XT M737 rear mech. Long cage, spring still seems tight but lower jockey wheel needs replacing. Condition is grubby but should clean up fine. £12 SOLD
Shimano CN XT 732 UG Narrow chain, 7 speed, possibly some small amount of use but very good condition. £10 SOLD
X-Lite bar ends, silver and in fair condition with some scuffs and scrapes. £5 SOLD
Shimano Deore XT M730 front hub, 32 holes and complete with skewer. Good condition, still spins smoothly but XT logos all but faded. Skewer has rubber o-ring but it's showing signs of cracking. £10 SOLD
Rockshox Judy Type 3 80mm coil spring retrofit kit for 97 Judy's. Will fit 63mm (will convert to 80mm) and 80mm travel forks to replace the crappy elastomers. Genuine kit. £35 SOLD
Shimano Deore XT M737 front mech, 28.6mm clamp and bottom pull. Condition is grubby but still working fine. £9 SOLD
Tioga T-Bone Avenger Tange Prestige stem. 1 1/8" quill and 130mm reach with rise. £10 SOLD
Kalloy Uno 27.0 diameter and 330mm long seatpost. Some insertions marks but overall in good condition. £8 SOLD
Tange Seiki 1" threaded headset, NOS in box, unused with instructions. £12 SOLD
Shimano BB UN-52 bottom bracket, 68 x 116mm, used but still smooth. £7.50 SOLD
Marin Lite handlebar, 530mm wide with some slight bar end crimping at each end. Very light bar. £8 SOLD
Rockshox Mag pump and owners manual in great condition. £20 SOLD
1993 19" Kona Cindercone frame. Paintwork is very tatty and could do with a respray or patch it up and use as a winter hack, no dents or cracks. Bare frame only, nothing else included. Takes 26.6mm seatpost, 28.6mm front mech, 29.8mm seatpost clamp. £30 collected or I will post at the buyers cost (estimated at £10 to send the frame in the UK). SOLD
Shimano UN-73 square taper bottom bracket, 68x113mm. Used but in good condition, still smooth. £15 SOLD
Shimano Deore LX M560 hubs on Mavic 231 rims. 7 speed rear hub, complete with skewers. Plenty of life left in the rims, hubs run smooth and seem true. £50 SOLD
Kona Lavadome frame, 1994 19". I bought to powder coat and use as single speed but never found the time. Previous owner started removing the paint as can be seen in the pics, no dents or cracks. Bare frame only, nothing else included. Takes a 27.0mm seatpost, 28.6mm front mech and 1 1/8" headset. £30 collected or I will post at the buyers cost (estimated at £10 to send the frame in the UK). SOLD
Kona Project 2 triple butted, 1994. 1 1/8" threaded steerer, 163mm long with 30mm of thread, suit 19" frame. Need a respray or patch up as previous owner began to remove the paint (small section from bottom of one leg). Great structural condition. £25 SOLD
Deore DX thumbshifters, 7 speed with the hidden click to run 8 speed. Good condition with some slight rusting to the ficing bolts, would clean up good. £22 SOLD
Shimanoe Deore LX M550 front mech, 28.6mm clamp and bottom pull. Great condition. £8 SOLD
Deore LX M560 rear mech, good working order and condition. £15 SOLD
SRAM PC-890 chain brand new and unused. £13 SOLD
KMC X8.99 chains, 1 available, brand new. £9 SOLD
Rock Shox Quadra, original 1993 model. 1 1/8" threaded steerer, 163mm long with 30mm of thread, suit 19" Kona frame (originally from 93 kona). Eoastomers in great condition, forks in average cosmetic condition but fine structurally. Mismatched Mag coloured brace but this can easily be rattle can sprayed black. £25 SOLD
Rock Shox Quadra 21. 140mm (I think) 1 1/8" ahead steerer although it is bolted at the stancions so could be replaced. Good condition, elastomers seem fine. £30 SOLD

Payment via paypal as gift, price includes UK standard postage unless otherwise indicated. For international buyers please PM for an updated price.

Hello, can i have the NOS HG50 7 speed cassette please - £12.

Send your paypal email and i'll confirm address. Thank you.

I'll take the XT M737 rear mech if you'll do it for a tenner collected :)

Back