Clearout - XT, 26.8 carbon post + more ... offers accepted!

silentphoenix

Old School Hero
Feedback
View
Heya all - I'm having a clearout of all my unused stuff!

All items are available for collection from Norwich, or can be posted at cost. Please post interest/dibs in the thread and then PM, and I'm receptive to offers.

I prefer payment via PPG, normal paypal if you cover fees or bank transfer.

Please feel free to make offers via PM

New items - pics coming soon!

XT M770 9 speed cassette with lock ring - used but plenty of life left - £15

XT UN73 68 x 110 bottom bracket - no label and need a clean. bearings a bit scratchy, but spin fine - £5

Marin Carbon bar ends - with alu clamps. These have scratches and chips, but it looks like it's only superficial damage to the lacquer - £5

Tektro Sensir v-brake set + levers + cables. Nice set that came on my Gary Fisher. £15

XT M750 v-brakes. Only one set. One is fin, but the other has a broken tension pin. Works fine if you bolt the brakes down securely - £10

Lookin selle royal saddle - nice and comfortable with lots of gel. Relaxed riding posture. £10

Deda Newton Stem - 1 1/8 and 26mm clamps with Ti bolts. Super light! £15

Gear shifters

Shimano Nexus 7 speed grip shift. NOS. £7.50

Left hand shimano 7 speed shifter. £4

Brake levers

Shimano Nexave V-brake levers. £10

Unknown brake levers 1. £3

Unknown brake levers 2. £3

Brakes

Promax set. £7.50

Clarks cartridge pads. New. £5 each or £9 for both.

Mechs

FD-M500. (Bottom pull?). £5

Pedals

Shimano PD-A550. One of the toe clip has been repaired with tape (can be seen in the 3rd pic, top pedal)! £10

Cranks

Shimano Biopace Ring - 28T - 74bcd - £3
SR 341 - 42T - 110 bcd - £5
SR 341? - 32T - 100 bcd??? 60mm between holes - £3
SR 341? - 28T - 86 CD - £3

SOLD ITEMS

Shimano XT M738A 8 speed shifters. Minor crack by the left indicator (shown in 3rd pic; doesnt affect functionality). £17.50 [SOLD]

Shimano XTR FC-M900 175mm LH non drive side crank - £8 [SOLD - Onza]

Avid SD25. Front and back with used kool stop pads. £17.50

Avid SD5. Don't know if these are front or back. £7.50

Specialized (?) ST8 RH drive side crank arm - 175mm - £postage

Stronglight Crank Arms - 170mm; Deep Scratches (122 BCD?) - £5 [Removed from Sale]

Sunrace friction shifters. A bit tatty but work fine. £4 - Jimmy

XT FD-M739. (Top pull?) 34.9mm. £7.50 - Jimmy

Look 247 pedals. Scratch condition, but work. £5 - craiga

May I have both sets of Avid V-brakes plus the M900 crank arm please? Could you pm me with a total including postage (to UK) and your PayPal adddress please?

Interested in the Xt front Mech pending confirmation of a few details...is it top or bottom pull?

think I'd better have the m738 8 speed sti please - assuming they work ok. They are canti not V brake aren't they? Would you chuck in the Spec r.h. crank too?
PM coming.

jimbo-xc":2kx67feb said:
think I'd better have the m738 8 speed sti please - assuming they work ok. They are canti not V brake aren't they? Would you chuck in the Spec r.h. crank too?
PM coming.

All yours!

Updated OP with sold items. Offers accepted!

Back